Become a Member/Partner
- Are you passionate about Pennsylvania Elk Country?
- Do you want to give back to a place that has provided fond memories?
- Do you want to do your part so future generations will continue to enjoy meaningful experiences in Pennsylvania Elk Country?
- Do you believe in the importance of conservation and wildlife education?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then we would love to have you as a member of the Keystone Elk Country Alliance. As a member, you will find a community of likeminded friends of every age, who have interests in viewing elk and other wildlife, conservation education, natural resources, outdoor recreation and much more. Most of all they’re interested in making a real difference in Pennsylvania Elk Country.
KECA members have helped protect and manage elk habitat across the Pennsylvania Elk Range, while providing resources to deliver consistent conservation education programs that are beneficial to elk, other wildlife and our environment. By becoming a member, you will be doing your part to help the Keystone Elk Country Alliance to fulfill our mission to conserve and enhance Pennsylvania’s Elk Country for future generations. Best of all, proceeds raised by the 501(c)(3) Keystone Elk Country Alliance will stay right here in Pennsylvania!
We have several levels of investment, from the $15 youth membership to Life Member levels. Thank you in advance for your contributions – they are critical to our success!
- Youth Membership: (17 years old or under) $15.00
- Adult Membership: $25.00
- Family Membership: $100.00
- Sponsor Membership: $250.00
- Life Membership: $1,000.00
- Heritage Partner (building toward Conservation): $500.00 minimum commitment per year until level is fulfilled.
There are many ways to support the Keystone Elk Country Alliance
We are a 501(c) (3) charity and your gift may be deductible for tax purposes. Choose a category to learn more:
- Become a Member / Sponsor
- Conservation Partnerships
- Educational Donations
- Planned Giving
- Memorial and Honorary Gifts
- Amazon Smile
- Shop Raise
To make an immediate tax-deductible donation today, please click the button below:
Keystone Elk Country Alliance is committed to responsible stewardship of your gift. At least 81% of every dollar stays in Pennsylvania and goes towards KECA’s Conservation Mission!
Conservation Partner Levels:
- Keystone Spike $2,000.00
- Keystone Raghorn $5,000.00
- Keystone Royal $10,000.00
- Keystone Imperial $25,000.00
- Keystone Monarch $50,000.00
- Keystone Guardian $100,000.00
- Keystone Legacy $500,000.00
Please contact us to arrange a partner membership.